Compare with the low capacity batteries, 2500mAh high capacity can provide much more power and much more runtime within one full charge. Performance is confirmed to equal to original dyson batteries and fit dyson chargers.
Xổ số Hà Nội tối nayCE, FCC, RoHS certified. Successfully passed the test of over charge, over discharge, short circuit, high temperature, high humidity, internal overheating. It usually last 5-6mins when ‘MAX’is on,20-30mins when ‘MAX’ is off.
Dyson: 917083-01, 17083-2811, 18172-01-04, 17083-4211(except DC 31 34 35 type B)
Xổ số Hà Nội tối nay Only Fit Type A that Launched Before June 2013. Not Fit Type B, DC44 MK2,DC30
- Dyson Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- DC31, DC31 Animal, DC31 Animal Exclusive
- DC34, DC34 Animal, DC34 Animal Exclusive
- DC35 Animal, DC35 Multi Floor
PackageXổ số Hà Nội tối nay:1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Replacement Battery 22.2V for Dyson DC31 DC34 DC35 DC44(Not Fit Type B,DC44 MK2,DC30)
Step 1: First power on your AC adapter, then press the switch of vacuum;
Step 2: Insert the plug without release the button;
Step 3: Release the button after 1 second, then the battery will be in charging.
Guarantee:30 days full refund and return, we promise to provide the best products and the best service for you.
Li-ion VS Ni-CD
|No Memory Effect|
1. Li-ion battery is much more eco-friendly then Ni-CD battery, make no pollution to the environment.
2. The memory effect of Li-ion battery is much smaller then Ni-CD battery, almost no memory effect.
3. Li-ion battery’s lifetime is longer then Ni-CD battery.
30 days full refund and return, we promise to provide the best products and the best service for you.
1. Please don’t store the batteries for a long time, it need to be used at least once a month.
2. After long-time using in your power tools, please fully rest the batteries.
3. Before recharging the batteries, please make sure that the batteries have already coolled down.
4. For safe transportation, the batteries have not been full charged, after three cycles (full charge and full discharge for three times), the batteries can reach the best condition.
5. When your power tools are stucking and unable to run, please don’t force it to run. Otherwise excessive current will burn down the batteries. The right way is that pulling the tools back and running the tools again smoothly.